Table of Contents
The Best Department Stores and Supermarkets in Tehran
Department stores and supermarkets in Tehran are among the shops that you visit a lot during the week, so they should initially have a variety of products and have most of the brands you need so that you don’t have to go to another shop. The next thing is the cleanliness of the supermarket, due to the presence of food in supermarkets, these shops must have the necessary hygiene. The next point in a good supermarket is a good seller, the seller can guide you in your choice with patience and kindness.
Having the ability to make a phone call when you don’t have the conditions to leave the house and free home delivery with a card reader are other good features of the supermarket. Having a barcode reader is a must for every supermarket, which makes the main price of each item known and makes accounting faster. In this article, we are going to review some of the best department stores and supermarkets in Tehran.
Benefits of Buying from Department Stores and Supermarkets in Tehran
There are all kinds of stores in the Tehran metropolis, but there are many stores that are run as a chain and have branches all over Iran. Among these stores, some of them are very famous and have been welcomed more. There are many chain stores in Tehran. Considering the high population of Tehran and the size of this big city, people prefer to get their necessities from bigger stores all at once.
Due to the size of the city of Tehran, there are many hypermarkets in this city, but some of them are more famous and have more fans due to more amenities. Department stores and supermarkets in Tehran have branches in different parts of Tehran by targeting customer satisfaction and the services they provide. Over time, stores with new brands and more amenities are being launched day by day, all of them trying to be the best. Maybe there are supermarkets and shops for shopping in some neighborhoods, but shopping from big stores has advantages, including:
- Save time and money
- Outright purchase
- Free parking lots
- No need for frequent visits to shopping centers
- Special discounts
- Participation in store lotteries
The Hyperstar Department Store in Tehran
One of the largest department stores and supermarkets in Iran, which opened its first branch in Tehran in 2009, is the Hyperstar store. Looking at the type of management of Hyperstar, it can be said that the goal of this chain store is to provide diverse and quality products. If you want to buy products at a reasonable price should visit Hyperstar. The variety of products available in this store is such that it will satisfy the needs of customers. In this store, which is one of the largest chain stores in Tehran, you can buy everything from clothes to household appliances and food.
Proper customer service is one of the long-term goals of Hyperstar Store. Because the management group of Hyperstar believes that people need entertainment in addition to shopping, entertainment is considered a part of shopping. Therefore, by providing various products with suitable quality, they created a big change in this field.
All kinds of items and accessories such as kitchen items, food items, sports items, audio and video items, electrical items, travel items, and animal care items are sold in this store. For many buyers who visit this store, the presence of various restaurants and fast food is like an attractive and significant touch. Other facilities of this store include a playground for children, a coffee shop, and a well-equipped and free parking lot. To buy from Hyperstar, one of the best stores in Tehran, you can visit it from 9 am to 12 pm. Below are the addresses of branches of the Hyperstar department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- East Eram Street (Shahid Bakeri), South Bahar Street, West Ferdows Boulevard, Shahid Sattari Highway
- Didar Complex, Abedi Street, Bohroud Square, Saadat Abad
- Jam Center Complex, next to the Qasr Aqiq Hall, Jamaran Street
Shahrvand Department Stores and Supermarkets in Tehran
Shahrvand is one of the oldest department stores and supermarkets in Tehran. It started its official activity in 1994 in Argentina Square, Tehran. At present, Shahrvand has branches in many cities in Iran to provide quality services according to the needs of customers.
Shahrvand department store is one of the largest stores in Tehran, which started with the aim of facilitating the purchase of online products and reducing intra-city travel. This complex can provide fast service to customers with talented workers.
The Argentinian Citizen store is the first and largest branch of the Shahrvand store chain, where you can get almost all the items you need. This is a supermarket that operates around the clock in Tehran. In addition, the Argentina branch has parking and special facilities that you can rarely find in other department stores and supermarkets in Tehran. Below are the addresses of branches of the Shahrvand department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- Next to Qezel Qal’eh, the intersection of Jalal Al Ahmad Highway, Kurdistan highway
- 149, Andrezgoo square, Gheitarieh
- Corner of 10th, North Naft St., Mirdamad St.
- 12, Pabarja St., Shariati St., Qolhak side track
Refah Department Stores and Supermarkets in Tehran
Refah store is one of Iran’s chain stores, which was established in 1995 to supply basic goods to Iranian families. As a chain store, Refah has branches in many cities in Iran. Due to the variety of products available in this store, customers can finalize their purchase from the products of this store according to their budget and needs. One of the important issues in the convenience store is the appropriate pricing that has satisfied the majority of customers.
The distribution of goods in the Refah store is such that people, wherever they are in Iran, can receive the goods at home in the shortest possible time. Another goal of this store is to support Iranian goods. Below are the addresses of branches of the Refah department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- Shahid Daman Afshar Street, above Vanak Square, Vali Asr Street
- 8th Boostan, after the White Tower, Pasdaran Street
- 1402, next to Sina Khodro, above Qolhak intersection, Shariati Street
Ofogh Kourosh Department Stores and Supermarkets in Tehran
Ofogh Kourosh is one of the stores that has included the support of local supermarkets in its program. Due to having an application, this store allows people to use exciting daily discounts. The many branches of Ofogh Kourosh have made it easy to access the various products of this store. Each of the branches of the Ofogh Kourosh store has been reviewed by the inspection team every month so that all purchases and sales are under supervision because this gives satisfaction to the customers. Below are the addresses of branches of the Ofogh Kourosh department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- 12, in front of Shemshad St. and Refah Bank, Mousavi St. (Golestan V), Heravi Square
- 44, Vafamanesh St., Eftekharian St., Azadi St., Heravi Square
- 126, Farahzadi Blvd, corner of Shokoufan St. 2, Abbas Anari Street
- in front of the main door of the Ati Saz settlement, Shahid Suri Street, South Chamran Highway
- 10th Boostan, corner of Amir Ebrahimi (Paidarfar), in front of Labafinejad Hospital, Pasdaran
- 64, corner of Asman 4 East, 20 meters away from Asman Ha, West Saadat Abad
- 4, between the first and second alleys, northeastern side of Farrokhi Yazdi Square, Pasdaran
- corner of Zakizadeh Street, Avesta Street, Sheikh Bahaei Square, north Sheikh Bahai Street
- Amir Building, corner of 10th Street, North Kargar (North Amirabad)
- Corner of Lavasani Alley, Bahar St., Shiraz, Shariati Street
- 348, behind Niavaran Palace, Pour Abthaj St., Niavaran Square
- Shariati St., Dolat St., next to the Yazdi Mosque
- 7, Behestan Panjam, Behestan Panjam, Tehran, after the first intersection
- 202, corner of Shahid Majid Dehghan Nasiri Alley, Karimi Street, Dezashib
- 76, Molla Sadra St., Vanak Square
Canbo Department Store and Supermarket in Tehran
Canbo discount chain stores were established in 2009. It has more than 410 branches in 26 provinces and 180 cities in Iran. In 2017, it won the best entrepreneur award from the Ministry of Labor for creating jobs for 7,500 people across the country.
The reason for the name of this store is the Turkish origin of its CEO, Deniz Ogerten. Canbo store offers its products in bulk packages and always discounts to customers. In the first years of the establishment of this store, its products were nearly 750 items and now it has increased to 2,000 items. Below are the addresses of branches of the Canbo department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- 262, Khajeh Nasir St., Shariati Street
- 128, No. 128, Khorramshahr St., next to Vida St., North Sohrvardi Street
- 146, Khaja Abdullah Ansari St., Shariati Street
- 450, North Palestine St., Keshavarz Blvd., corner of Mir Sarabi Alley
- 102, Asadabadi Street, corner of 12th Street
- 31, Sanai St., Sanai Square, next to Tehran Superspeciality Hospital
- North Kargar, in front of Technical College, No. 2
- Saadat Abad Boulevard, Kaj Square, Mohammad Reza Yagoubi Street
- Shahid Goudarzi Street, Sarve Azad town, west of Chitgar Lake, Hammat highway
Yas Department Store and Supermarket in Tehran
Yas chain stores, which were established in 2009, offer a variety of products and items, including clothing, stationery, household supplies, cosmetic supplies, coffee shops, and restaurants in different cities and provinces of the country. The first branch of this chain store was opened in Hafte Tir Square in 2009 and has 5 commercial floors and 3 parking floors.
If you have been to Hafte Tir Square, you must have seen this store, a good chain store where you can make any purchase. You can buy everything from food to clothes here. In addition, it has tasty fast food! Below are the addresses of branches of the Yas department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- Northeast side of Hafte Tir square
- 603, near Khosrow Street, Sattarkhan Street
- Next to Mina gas station, Shariati Street
Hami is one of the largest and most reliable private department stores and supermarkets in Tehran. In addition to reasonable prices, all the products in this store are of high quality. Below are the addresses of branches of the Hami department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- 13th, corner of Sasan Blvd., Velenjak
- 3, Mina Blvd., Niloofar Square, Mirdamad
This store is like the rest of the stores, but with the difference that only household appliances and kitchen appliances are sold in it. The products offered in this store are from reputable brands such as Suga, Silica, RCR, Luminarc, Pyrex, Oxo, Pederini, Decorini, Princess, etc. You can buy accessories such as glass and crystal, dinnerware, pitchers and glasses, cooking utensils, artificial flowers, decorative and gift items, small electrical appliances, kitchen tools, catering essentials, and storage containers in the stylish “Lindo” stores. Below are the addresses of branches of the Hami department stores and supermarkets in Tehran:
- Beginning of Golestan IV (Towhidi), Pasdaran Street
- Corner of Hoveizeh St., above Shahid Beheshti St., Shariati Street
- 5, 2nd floor, Miladnoor Commercial Complex, Sanat Square, Shahrak Gharb
Department Stores and Supermarkets Make Life Easier
With the development of chain stores, many items needed by people daily were offered at reasonable and lower prices. Also, in most of these stores, there are various products in addition to food, such as clothes, household appliances, etc., which reduces the costs of distribution and commuting of people in the city to buy these items. The most famous chain stores in the country include Ofogh Kourosh, Hyperstar, Hyperfamily, Etka, Refah, Shahrvand, Canbo, and Yas stores.
Tehranoffers services are geared toward foreigners who intend to stay in Tehran for a while. We provide you with the best housing options in the best parts of Tehran. Articles in the Tehranoffers blog also make life easier for foreigners by introducing the most important facilities in Tehran.