What are the laws related to house eviction order?
What are the laws related to house eviction order? Sometimes it happens that there are problems between the owner and the tenant related to evacuation of the house. This situation occurs if the period of time set for the tenant to use the house is legally specified in the contract, but the tenant refuses to vacate the house for any reason. Now the law has considered laws for this situation. Also, the owner must act according to the law and receive the order to vacate the house legally from the court.
In such a situation, the Laws related to house eviction order come into play and the matter can be intervened with the help of the law. Unfortunately, today in Iran, the problems related to the owner, tenant and the tenant’s eviction have increased a lot. At the time of writing the contract, obligations are always exchanged between the owner and the tenant, and both parties undertake to fulfill them.
If you want to rent apartment in Tehran, You can connect with Tehran Offers.
If there is no dispute between the owner and the tenant, according to the contract, the house is given to the tenant, but if there is a violation on the part of the tenant, the owner has the right to get an eviction order. The landlord can obtain the order to vacate the house by completing the administrative process, which usually takes up to a month.
The conditions of the laws related to house eviction order
If your tenant does not vacate the house on time and this problem cannot be resolved through negotiation, the law has provided you with conditions that you can proceed to vacate the house if you see it. In the continuation of the Tehran Offers collection, it deals with this issue.
If you want to rent building in Tehran, You can connect with Tehran Offers.
- Failure to vacate the property by the tenant if the rental period has ended;
- If 3 months have passed since the rent payment date and the tenant has not taken any action;
- The tenant’s use of the house other than what is stated in the lease;
- Renting the property by the tenant to another person;
- If you are faced with this situation, you can without any worries with the laws related to the eviction order, get your property out of tenant possession. So the best thing you should do before renting your property to a tenant is to register it officially in the real estate office so that you don’t end up in this uncomfortable situation;
- If the landlord can prove that the tenant has not committed to the laws set in the contract and signed by him, he can get an order to vacate the house within 72 hours. Here, the lessor must return the amount received from his tenant, and in return, if the tenant has caused damage to the building and this damage is proven, he must pay it;
- After the laws related to house eviction order are communicated to the tenant, he has the opportunity to deliver the house to the landlord within 72 hours;
- If the tenant is not willing to vacate the house, the landlord has the right to go to the Dispute Resolution Council and file a complaint against the tenant. The tenant has 20 days to provide a reason for not vacating the house, otherwise the owner can request the issuance of an executive order, and the tenant has another 10 days to protest.
If you want to rent Villa in Tehran, You can connect with Tehran Offers.
Now, if there is no response from the tenant within 10 days, the landlord can evacuate the house by obtaining a court order from the police. Of course, in the meantime, there are many issues that can be raised by the tenant and delay the process of evacuating the house. Here, the presence of an experienced lawyer in this field can help you a lot. The laws related to house eviction order in Iran are based on their own laws and many people do not have enough information in this field and can obtain all their rights by using a lawyer.
If you want to rent office in Tehran, You can connect with Tehran Offers.
The laws related to house eviction order in Iran, if it is an official contract between two people, it is beneficial for both parties to the contract, but if the contract between them is not official and registered, it can have consequences for both parties and it costs a lot for them.