If you want to rent penthouse in Tehran, you have come to the right place. Tehran is a metropolitan with numerous luxurious apartments and penthouses. Ambassadors, high rank diplomats and top CEOs tend to prefer penthouses to apartments. There are a few reasons for that.
- Privacy: All the penthouses only have one entrance. Naturally, you have no neighbors upstairs and the privacy level is great.
- Grand View: Since the penthouses are on top floor, you may have lovely views of a big city like Tehran. Tehran is a city which you have 2 mountain views. One in the north and one in the south.
- Security: Since there is no neighbor on this floor you have very good security.
- Best View: You can have better view in any other floor.
Famous areas for renting penthouse in Tehran
- Elahiyeh: In this area there are amazing residents with penthouses on top of it.
- Zafaraniyeh, Mahmoodiyeh, Velenjak: As a main uptown area in Tehran, Zafaraniyeh is the host to some beautiful penthouses
- Farmanieh, Kamranieh: The area of Farmanieh and Kamranieh is always a great community for expatriates and diplomats in Tehran.
- Saadat Abad: In this area, specially the northern part of it, there quite a number of high rises.
Lease terms of rental
There are some common terms of penthouse for rent in Tehran.
- Terms of payment: 12 month in advance
- currency of payment: USD or Euro
- Length of contract, usually between 1 to 3 years
- Contract format: Signing a bilanguage lease contract
- Taxes: rental revenue taxes are upon owner